'DEATHMOUSE' (2018) | by: The Death Head
Originally painted in aerosol at The Station Museum of Contemporary Art (Houston, TX - 2013) we have worked with street artist The Death Head to translate ‘Deathmouse’ to paper as a limited edition serigraph on heavy Cranes archival cotton rag. Prints have been finished with hand torn edges, signed and numbered by the artist and include a custom certificate of authenticity.
- Print size: 30 x 24 inches
- Eight layer serigraph on Cranes archival cotton rag
- Signed, numbered & embossed limited edition of 45
- 8 Artist Proofs | 7 Printers Proofs
Additionally, we are offering the option to purchase this edition ready to hang. Housed in a contemporary custom shadow box frame, the print has been floated on an etched black mat to accent the hand torn edges. All frames are assembled professionally using archival museum quality materials.
- Frame size (outer): approx. 36 x 30 inch
- Hinged float mount to accent the prints hand torn edges
- Tru-Vue Conservation Clear Acrylic glazing
- Museum grade materials and mounting
Printed & distributed by: Lady Lazarus - Houston, TX - USA. Price includes free domestic shipping within the United States, all orders shipped fully insured.
International orders will be charged an additional postage fee and may be subject to import tax & tariff upon import. Based on regulation, international tax rates may vary. Please contact your local customs authority for more information. NOTE: Custom framed artwork is ineligible for international shipping