'RESIST' (2018) | by: David M. Brinley
The following edition has been produced as an elaborate, 24 layer serigraph, painting reproduction on heavy archival cotton rag. Sized at 24x34 inches and in a strictly limited edition of 110 signed, numbered & embossed prints, 15 artist proofs, 15 printers proofs. The edition, based off of Brinley’s original painted work titled ‘RESIST’ (2017) is a reinterpretation of the American World War I recruitment poster: ‘Destory This Mad Brute - Enlist’ (1917) - by: H.R. Hopps.
- Print size: 24 x 34 inches
- Twenty-four layer serigraph on Cranes archival cotton rag
- Signed, numbered & embossed limited edition of 110
- 15 Artist Proofs | 15 Printers Proofs
Additionally, we are offering the print housed in a hand embellished, custom designed, ’45’ karat gold tortoise scoop ornamental frame (as photographed):
- Frame size (outer): approx. 33 x 43 inch
- American hand-crafted Larson-Juhl Whitman Collection Mouldings
- Hand gilded & antiqued corner ornaments
- Tru-Vue Conservation Clear Acrylic glazing
- Museum grade mounting with archival cotton rag mat
- Limited to 5
Printed & distributed by: Lady Lazarus - Houston, TX - USA.
All orders shipped fully insured.
International orders may be subject to import tax & tariff upon import. Based on regulation, international tax rates may vary. Please contact your local customs authority for more information. NOTE: Custom framed artwork is ineligible for international shipping