'UNMADE BED' (2018) | by: Eyesore
Street artist, Eyesore’s unmistakable style and composition is a common sight for any inhabitant of Houston, TX. His distinct bold, inked lines flow from electrical boxes to gallery walls.
- Print size: 30 x 24 inches
- Single stencil serigraph with a subtle metallic split fountain blend
- Printed on Cranes archival cotton rag with torn edges
- Signed, numbered & embossed limited edition of 70
- 6 Artist Proofs | 6 Printers Proofs
Additionally, we are offering the option to purchase this edition ready to hang. Housed in a contemporary custom shadow box frame, the print has been floated on an etched black mat to accent the hand torn edges. All frames are assembled professionally using archival museum quality materials.
- Frame size (outer): approx. 36 x 30 inch
- Hinged float mount to accent the prints hand torn edges
- Tru-Vue Conservation Clear Acrylic glazing
- Museum grade materials and mounting
Printed & distributed by: Lady Lazarus - Houston, TX - USA.
All orders shipped fully insured.
International orders may be subject to import tax & tariff upon import. Based on regulation, international tax rates may vary. Please contact your local customs authority for more information. NOTE: Custom framed artwork is ineligible for international shipping