'UNIVERSAL SHAMAN' (2020) | by: Jeff Wood
‘Universal Shaman is my representation of the creation story. The original concept for this piece was conceived at Burning Man, the neo-pagan festival held each year in the Black Rock Desert of Nevada which exemplifies rebirth and creation. It is not made to represent any particular tribe or culture, but more to illustrate the importance of the role the shaman, medicine people and storytellers play in all human tribes.
My neo-tribal style is heavily influenced by various cultures around the world and those artists who have illustrated the rituals, myths and customs down through the ages. It's my way of paying tribute to those original visionaries that have inspired me and my art.’ -Jeff Wood
100% of the profits from this limited edition art print went to benefit Conscious Alliance and the Stronghold Society in their mission to aid and empower Native youth.
- 20 x 30 inch multi-color serigraph print
- Printed on archival Cranes Lettra cotton rag
- Hand torn finishing on top and bottom
- Limited, signed, numbered & embossed edition of 115
- Each print includes a Neon Eye certificate of authenticity
THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK